8/21/11

Favorite CBV Scents

    So today I thought i would share my favorite scents from CBV.  I've seen a lot of people do Top 10 Lists, well....I don't have one.  With over 640 scents to choose from I clearly have more than 10.  I am going to discuss some of my top favorite, then just name others I love.  Enjoy!



#1. (TIE) Bath Time With Pooh- It is full of honey and toffee goodness.  It is such a comforting scent to me.  The smell is creamy and relaxing.  I can never have enough of this scent!
#1. (TIE) Chocolate Sandalwood Spice- I recently ordered this on a whim as the lovely girls on the message board raved about it.  It has quickly moved up to tie with my number 1 scent.  it is the perfect combo of chocolate and spicy sandalwood.  It is an authentic chocolate smell too, not fake.  Each scent compliments the other perfectly.
#2. Apple Cinnamon Butter- OMG!!!!  This is so good :)  I can definitely smell the butter note, which I love...mixed with cinnamon.  I'm not a big fan of strong cinnamon scents, but this is just amazing.
#3. Shamrock Kiss- smells just like Herbal Essence shampoo to me...love it.
#4. Fizzy Pop- smells like straight up ginger-ale, which is actually the only type of "soda" I drink.  I also love how when you sniff it, you can actually feel the carbonation in it.
#5. Pink Bubblegum Crush- I have this bad boy in a Love Victoria Candle.  it is sooooo good!  I love the sweetness and sugary-ness of it.  It is not overly sweet either, which is good because overly sweet smells make me sick ater a while.
#6- Catchin Fireflies- it is just a creamy and musky smell, but also lightly scented.  The musk is not overpowering.  It smells like something familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.......yet.
#7. Caramelized Pralines-  I got this in a scent shot ater watching many of sayanythingbr00ke's videos.  And I agree with her...it is really good.  I can smell the caramel in a perfect balance of nuttiness of the praline.  It's a nice strong smell as well.  I cannot wait til the Fall to burn this.
#8- CocoBeach Baby Peach- Holy Peach!!  This is one amazing smell!  I can smell the Peach and Coconut Milk.  It is a very strong smell, but I love Peach.  I got my mom hooked on this smell as well.  We have been burning it allllll summer long.


     Those are my favorites (as of right now).  Here are some other smells that I really like (not in any particular order):
Emperor's Love
Pink Cupcake
Citrusmoon
White Nectarine & Pink Coral
Elvis (def. keeps moving up my list)
Rae's Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows
Why I Autumn
Emerald Sea
Fruit Loops
Peanut Butter Cookies
St. Lucia
Poisoned Apple
Pazazzy


I recommend trying any of these scents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment